FBI Documents Expose “The Finders” – an 80’s Child Sex Cult Covered up by the U.S. Intelligence Community
Late last month, the FBI Records Vault released declassified documents on “The Finders”. The documents reveal a rabbit hole regarding a U.S. intelligence cover-up of child sex abuse, ritual sacrifice, and much more concerning a cult called “The Finders”.
Very early in the document, the text specifies that the investigation took a look into whether the United States Intelligence Community played a role in the sexual abuse of children perpetrated by The Finders. Further reading details that investigators believed that “the abuse was part of a large, well organized scheme”.
Preliminary investigation of The Finders saw prosecution declined in 1987. During a search of their properties, computer equipment and files containing instructions for obtaining children were found. Female members were impregnated solely to sell, purchase, trade, and kidnap kids.
Back as far as 1987, the FBI covered up the sexual abuse of children.
Extensive tunnel systems were found underneath a preschool associated with The Finders, and pentagrams were found on a plastic plate in the play area of the school. The fire alarm system did not connect to a fire station but instead acted as an alert within the school. Over 100 animal bones were found under the floors of the preschool.
The investigation into The Finders only began because of a tip called into police regarding 6 dirty, cranky children in a park in Tallahassee, Florida being supervised by one man. Police arrested the man for child abuse, realizing the children were malnourished and not properly cared for as they were traveling across the country.
However, the six children recovered in Tallahassee were returned to people “claiming” to be parents or guardians. Police interviews with members of The Finders saw each of them stating no one engaged in sex with children, no ritual abuse occurred, the group wasn’t a Satanic cult, and all of the children belonged to the mothers who testified.
The mothers were even sure to specify that images of their children with slaughtered goats wasn’t a ritual sacrifice but rather, a “hands on” experience.
The testimonies caused authorities to decline prosecution.
Another page details the Finders’ involvement with the CIA. Isabelle, a deceased member of the Finders, worked for the CIA between 1950 and 1971. The CIA was also aware of travel to Moscow, North Korea, and North Vietnam by The Finders. After a search of a farm owned by The Finders in Virginia, multiple cages were found – which witnesses revealed were used to “hold children” during visits…
- Search warrants divulged The Finders had classified maps of underground tunnels and sewer systems in Washington, D.C.
- Someone associated with The Finders apparently had access to Andrews Air Force Base and claimed if word was given to cult members to flee, they would get a military plane and fly to China.
- A doctor confirmed to an investigator that at least 2 children within The Finders were sexually abused.
- Books on mind control were found in a warehouse owned by The Finders after a search warrant.
- An investigator wondered where all of the evidence he saw went after being told that the items he was remembering did not exist with what was seized with search warrants.
- None other than Robert Mueller shut down the FBI investigation into The Finders.
It is unclear to what extent did U.S. intelligence agencies have with or fund The Finders. Questions still remain: where are the children abused by the cult at now? Do The Finders still exist in any capacity? Why release unclassified documents on this pedophile, child-abusing, Satanic cult 30 years after the fact?